Happy (hot) Tuesday. I hope everyone has had a great June so far. Today’s challenge spotlight is on Kathryn Estry’s Pop Quiz? Have you been participating in this one or a little scared to see what it’s about? Each month Kathryn will give you a set of questions to answer. Based on your answers, she will give you instructions on what to do with your layout. For example, June’s questions:
Instructions: Answer each question with one and only one answer. Copy and paste these questions in this thread, adding your answer under each question. Shortly after you’ve posted (or as soon as I’m back at my computer), you’ll receive a Private Message from me. You’ll then be able to make your layout based on the information I send to you. Remember, each question must have exactly one answer, give your most honest responses, and don’t skip any questions.
June: Pool Party!
Answer the questions as if you were really hosting a pool party.
1. Will you wear a 1-piece suit or a 2-piece suit?
2. You’re decorating with flowers. What one color are you using the most?
3. Will your guests be primarily family or mostly friends?
4. Choose one: hamburgers or steaks?
5. Will there be more or less than 6 children at the party?
6. Choose one: water volleyball or squirt guns?
7. Choose one: go off of the high dive or float in the shallow water?
Sounds fun, right? Here are some of the submissions for far.
Don’t forget, when you complete 10 challenges, you get the following kit as a reward:
Head on over and join in Kathyrn’s Pop Quiz Pool Party!!