Hello scrappers! Next Friday is St. Patrick’s Day. So today we are going to take a look at some of the fun things in the store that will have us scrapping all things St. Patrick’s Day! I am sure most of us know what that holiday is. However for those who do not:
St Patrick’s Day is a global celebration of Irish culture on or around March 17. It particularly remembers St Patrick, one of Ireland’s patron saints, who ministered Christianity in Ireland during the fifth century. St Patrick’s Day is celebrated in countries with people of Irish decent.
Here at GingerScraps we have a section dedicated to this holiday. If what we showcase below is not what you are looking for, you probably can find it in that section. We are going to showcase a number of digital scrapbooking supplies for your St. Patrick’s Day projects. We will follow it up with some fun layouts as well. All images are linked of course. 🙂
St. Patrick’s Day Digital Scrapbooking Supplies
St Patrick’s Day Layouts
St. Patrick’s Day Freebie!
I hope you enjoyed these great items and lovely scrapped digital scrapbooking layouts for St. Patrick’s Day. I want to leave you with a freebie alert. Make sure you are checking out of Challenge Forum; and participating of course. This month’s Mini Kit Challenge has a mini kit perfect for those St. Patrick’s Day projects. Click HERE to go check it out.
In case you were wondering more about those fun challenges; and what is in it for you (besides new layouts):
March 2017 – Challenge Reward Info
Monthly Challenge Rules –
- You will receive the collab of the month in which you COMPLETE your 10 challenges.
You do 5 in March, 2 in April and 6 in May – you would get the May collab.
You do 7 in March and 4 in April – you get the April collab
You do 10 each month you get EACH Collab!! (BEST DEAL!!)
- Challenge rewards will be sent out after the 5th of the month
- All challenges layouts must have at least 50% of GS products – Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. (See individual challenge rules for specific rules on usage such as Designer Spotlight Challenge)
- Speed Scraps and Chats DO NOT count towards your challenge rewards (of course your host will usually provide fun goodies for all attending their SS or Chat)
- Every challenge must have a unique LO. Meaning, you can not use the same LO for more then 1 challenge.
- You are responsible for tracking your completed challenges, find the monthly tracking thread in the “Cookie Jar”, and follow the guidelines.
Complete any 10 challenges, and you will receive a brand new designer collab!
Each month we will offer a brand new GingerBread Ladies collab as a reward for completing the GS challenges.
Complete any 10 challenges, during the month of March 2017, and receive this collab for FREE!!
Brighter Days Ahead: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers
By Designers: Craft-tastrophic, Lindsay Jane, Neverland Scraps, Ponytails Designs
- 1 Full Alpha
- 39 Papers
- 110 Elements